We’re a family run Eco retreat a few miles from the Cornish coast and quaint town of Bude. We offer a unique and cosy accommodation experience with our four charming Mongolian yurts. Nestled in the picturesque Cornish countryside, each yurt is thoughtfully decorated furnished and insulated to provide a comfortable, relaxing stay. Our luxury yurt stays blend the beauty of nature with modern amenities, offering a perfect balance between rustic charm and convenience. Whether you’re seeking a romantic getaway, family retreat or a get together with friends our yurt stays in Bude promises a memorable and rejuvenating experience for all.
A stay with us is an adventure experience, be prepared to get mud on your wellies! Meet the farm animals, play in the fields, spot the Barn Owls, Buzzards and Sparrow hawks. Head to the beach for surfing, sun bathing, sandcastles, pasties and ice creams. Chill out at your yurt, cook on the camp fire and star gaze around the fire pit. Fully unplug with no wifi or electricity for a truly off grid experience. In colder weather relax by the wood-burner inside your cosy yurt.
Each contains a comfy double bed, double sofa bed and table and chairs. Each yurt has it’s own outdoor space with BBQ/ fire-pit and picnic table. Ideally suited to 2 adults or a small family. Or book all 4 yurts for a family gathering or group holiday and have the place to yourselves. All of our yurts are handmade in Mongolia and feature hand painted traditional Mongolian artwork.
Book now and unleash your inner nomad!
To book send us an email at email@example.com or message on social media
Prices and Availability
Book now for early bird prices:
Minimum stay 2 nights. Open, Easter to October half term.
July and August 2024
Whole yurt camp (4 yurts) – weekdays £340 weekends £400 per night
Individual yurts – weekdays £85 Weekends £100 per night
March – June and September – November 2024
Whole yurt camp (4 yurts) – weekdays £275 weekends £320 per night
Individual yurts – weekdays £70 Weekends £75 per night
– Double bed and double sofa bed (Sleeps 4)
– An eco-friendly composting toilet
– A warm outdoor shower.
– A washing up area with clean drinking water available.
– Candles and solar lighting.
– Outdoor fire pit/ BBQ
– Picnic bench
– Plates, cutlery and mugs
– Wood-burner inside yurt.
– Firewood eggs and veg from the farm available to buy
– Help out with animal feeding time, just ask
– Check in after 3pm Check out by 11am
– Luggage drop off available
– We ask that you bring your own bedding and towels, as this helps to keep down the cost and environmental impact of your stay. However, if you’re not arriving by car, bedding can be provided.
– Please do not smoke inside the yurts.
– You are welcome to bring your own camping stove to cook with.
– Dogs are not allowed due to wildlife and free range livestock.
– This is a place for relaxing and enjoying nature – no parties, stag or hen dos or amplified music please.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or message on social media
Bude and the North Cornish Coast
Hike the SW Coast Path to secluded beaches
With a variety of beaches, Bude is an excellent location for both experienced and beginner surfers alike. In Bude you can feast upon local favourites such as Cornish pasties, cream tea, fish and chips as well as a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops. Once you’ve finished from a day of exploring, pop down to the local pub just a short walk away.
We are located directly on the Cycle Network Route 3, only 3-4 miles from Bude town. We have space for parking. We are a 5 minute walk from Borough cross bus stop, or take a taxi from other nearby bus stops.