Get back to nature in style
Try glamping in cornwall. Our yurt holidays provide an authentic, back-to-nature, off grid experience – an antidote to the stress of modern life and a chance for you to truly sit back and relax. Whether its stargazing, cooking on an open fire or watching birds of prey hunt, you can find nature and tranquillity here.
Our traditional Mongolian yurts are sure to keep you safe from the elements. Complete with wool insulation, waterproof canvas and raised on wooden decks. Inside you’ll find a comfy double bed, double sofa bed and a wood burning stove in each yurt to keep you toasty and warm on a chilly night. All of our yurts are handmade in Mongolia and feature hand painted traditional Mongolian artwork. Unleash your inner nomad!
A stay in one of our glamping yurts is a truly off-grid experience, with no electricity or wifi, allowing you to fully connect with friends and family, or seek some solitude in the peaceful Cornish Countryside. Get back to nature.
We also have Mongolian yurts for sale. Get in touch to help create your own unique yurt glamping experience.
- Double bed and double sofa bed, sleeping a total of four in each yurt
- An eco-friendly composting toilet.
- A warm outdoor shower.
- A washing up area with clean drinking water available.
- Candles and solar for lighting.
- Outdoor tripod BBQ and cooking pit
- Plates, cutlery and mugs.
- We ask that you bring your own bedding, as this helps to keep down the environmental impact of your stay. However, if you’re not arriving by car, bedding can be provided. We also ask that you do not smoke inside the yurts.
- You are welcome to bring your own camping stove, pots and pans to cook with.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on the lead at all times as we have free range livestock.
- This is a place for a quiet and restful retreat – no parties, stag or hen dos.
Explore the wild coast
With a variety of beaches, Bude is an excellent location for both experienced and beginner surfers alike. In Bude you can feast upon local favourites such as Cornish pasties, cream tea, fish and chips as well as a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops. Once you’ve finished from a day of exploring, pop down to the local pub just a short walk away and try some award winning ciders and ales.
Prices and Availability
– £90 per night – June, to September and School Holidays
– £65 per night- April, May and October
Book the whole place
– 4 Yurts – max 16 people – £360 per night
Minimum 2 night bookings
best yurt holidays in cornwall, luxury yurt glamping. woodburner in yurts. Wild camping in yurts. yurt holidays glamping yurt
We are located directly on the Cycle Network Route 3, only 3-4 miles from Bude town. We have space for parking. We can also arrange collection from the bus stop if you are arriving by public transport.